What's new
XSNation - Share | Extend | Enjoy

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Security Add-on developments (Should be in planning and funded stage)

NICK97

Administrators
Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.cities-mods.com
I have noticed there are many users are trying to access to admin account to access to admin control panel. As well I have noticed there are lot of spam bots are send inappropriate stuff within email so I have turned off contact us for guest only because of that. As well I havd to block the IP address so the spambot will not have access to the website

in the features I am planning to hire xenforo develope to work on converting accounts security Essential to support xenforo 2.1 or xenforo 2.2 once released with blocking feature and received used device to protect all users.

due to luck of founding I might not able to do this security developments until I figure out how to pay for the addon development