What's new
CountriesXL

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• If there a tv show or movies that's not available in your country due to licensing restrictions please sign this petition to remove the licensing restrictions in your country Link to the petition
  • Some features and add-ons are currently not working at this moment and they should be fix within few weeks or longer

Entertainment My Christmas Inn (2018)

My Christmas Inn
0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: My Christmas Inn

Genre: Romance,TV Movie

Director: Peter Sullivan

Cast: Tia Mowry,Jackée Harry,Tim Reid,Erin Gray,Rob Mayes,Kai Findley,Melanie Nelson,Tanya Wright,Melanie Stone,Mason D. Davis,Brandon Ray Olive,David Starzyk,Brian Nolan,Alexa Re,Joy Haynes,Jess DelVizo,Avery Andersen,Richard Benedict

Release: 2018-11-21

Runtime: 88

Plot: With the holiday season in **** swing, Jen Taylor is about to score a big promotion at the San Francisco ad agency where she works. But her life is unexpectedly turned upside down when she inherits a cozy inn in Alaska from her aunt. When she goes to inspect the property and meets handsome town attorney Steve Anderson, she's surprised to find that nothing is what she expected. The small town community is **** of fun and festive Christmas traditions and soon, Jen starts wondering if the inn might just be the place she belongs, and if Steve could be the Mr. Right she has been waiting for.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast Crew Videos

• Tia Mowry

Jen Taylor
    • Jackée Harry

Susan Taylor
    • Tim Reid

Perry Taylor
    • Erin Gray

Molly Anderson
    • Rob Mayes

Steve Anderson
    • Kai Findley

Christmas House Boy
    • Melanie Nelson

Lana
    • John Forker

• Tanya Wright

Ellis
    • Melanie Stone

Beth
    • Mason D. Davis

Doug
    • Brandon Ray Olive

Russell
    • David Starzyk

David
    • Brian Nolan

Christmas House Dad
    • Alexa Re

Diane
    • Joy Haynes

Karen
    • Jess DelVizo

Irene
    • Avery Andersen

Girl With the Pink Hat
    • Richard Benedict

Henry
    • Peter Sullivan (Directing)

Director
    • Lisa Paul (Production)

Casting Assistant
    • My Christmas Inn | Extended Trailer (2018) | Tia Mowry, Rob Mayes, Erin Gray

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Back