• If there a tv show or movies that's not available in your country due to licensing restrictions please sign this petition to remove the licensing restrictions in your country Link to the petition

Entertainment Ruby and the Well (2022)

  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Family, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Director: Leeanne H. Adams,Brian J. Adams

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning Series

Overview: When her father inherits an overgrown orchard, Ruby O'Reilly discovers a magic well. She's been designated its new "keeper," and now it's up to her and her friends Mina and Sam to turn unfulfilled wishes into reality.

Production companies

Where to watch

?
Choose services
Loading…

Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 2 episode 10 I Wish the Well Would Let Us Be still image
I Wish the Well Would Let Us Be
Season: 2
Episode: 10
Air date: 2022-10-01

Guest stars: Rebecca Liddiard,Sharron Matthews,Genevieve DeGraves,Paul Braunstein
Ruby receives her toughest wish yet from someone who knows all about the well’s magic. If the wisher is who she thinks it is, granting this wish could mean the end of the wishing well itself.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 3 episode 1 I Wish I Knew Where It Was still image
I Wish I Knew Where It Was
Season: 3
Episode: 1
Air date: 2023-09-30

A famous bank robbery in Emerald's past becomes the focus of Ruby's latest wish, but the wisher is the last person she would've suspected. After a lifetime of keeping a crushing secret, the wisher worries the past is about to catch up with them.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 3 episode 2 I Wish I Could Stop This Monster still image
I Wish I Could Stop This Monster
Season: 3
Episode: 2
Air date: 2023-09-30

A wish expressed in barks instead of words leads Ruby to help a rural veterinarian struggling with a lot more than panicky pets. But she soon realizes the monster he's facing is scarier than she thought.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 3 episode 3 I Wish I Could Rest In Peace still image
I Wish I Could Rest In Peace
Season: 3
Episode: 3
Air date: 2023-09-30

The well gives Ruby a wish from beyond the grave from Viole O’Reilly, the Victorian well keeper from her previous visions. This wish is part of All Souls Day, the Irish day of the dead, which means Ruby only has until midnight tomorrow to grant it.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 3 episode 4 I Wish He Knew the Whole Story still image
I Wish He Knew the Whole Story
Season: 3
Episode: 4
Air date: 2023-09-30

Guest stars: Jackson Doner
Sam and his mom find themselves on opposite sides of a hot-button community issue. Meanwhile, Ruby receives a wish so vague that it's going to take all her and Mina's legwork even to make a dent in it.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 3 episode 5 I Wish He Was Dead still image
I Wish He Was Dead
Season: 3
Episode: 5
Air date: 2023-09-30

After missing an important family event, Ruby is racked with guilt. Worse, she receives a wish too awful to grant! Mina and Sam are ready to take over for her and manage to supply Ruby and her dad with a much-needed bonding opportunity.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 3 episode 6 I Wish I Could Feel Love Again still image
I Wish I Could Feel Love Again
Season: 3
Episode: 6
Air date: 2023-09-30

Ruby and Sam join forces to help someone who wants to “feel love again”. But after the wisher is discovered, a misunderstanding leads to a possibly disastrous revelation. Now, they must figure out what the wish really means before it’s too late.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 3 episode 7 I Wish She Was Out of the Way still image
I Wish She Was Out of the Way
Season: 3
Episode: 7
Air date: 2023-09-30

Ruby believes that a wisher wants to get rid of rivals for Daniel's affections– including her mom's memory. Given the growing importance of family in Ruby’s life, that is a step too far! That is unless Ruby is wrong about the intent of the wish.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 3 episode 8 I Wish I Was the Next Well Keeper still image
I Wish I Was the Next Well Keeper
Season: 3
Episode: 8
Air date: 2023-09-30

After struggling to balance wish granting with regular teen life, Ruby’s now ready to rock her next challenge. But when she gets the worst possible wish, will she find a way out? Meanwhile, Seb is onto Mina and the secret she’s keeping from him.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 4 episode 1 I wish... I wish... I wish... still image
I wish... I wish... I wish...
Season: 4
Episode: 1
Air date: 2024-09-08

Ruby returns to Emerald from Ireland with fresh concerns about keeping the well alive. She receives three different visions of wishes to fulfill with the help of Mina and Sam. Meanwhile, Dan and Leah have an awkward reunion--and a new secret.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 4 episode 2 I wish I could land a sweet deal still image
I wish I could land a sweet deal
Season: 4
Episode: 2
Air date: 2024-09-15

Ruby has her hands full with a particularly ambitious wish from powerhouse realtor Amanda "The Wolf" Wilczek, which includes working with the most haunted house in Emerald. Meanwhile, Dan helps out the local firehouse, sparking a dream of his own.

 
Cart