What's new
CountriesXL

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Some features and add-ons are currently not working at this moment and they should be fix within few weeks or longer

Announcment Please help me by signing a petition to “Reform Global Copyright and Licensing Laws“

Hi Everyone

I live in B.C. Canada where due to global licensing laws I, and everyone else living here are restricted in what is available for us to watch unless we buy subscriptions which becomes costly to many

I am hoping that you will agree that existing laws need to change in our favor not in favor of corporations that are able to line their pockets by having users pay for subscriptions here in Canada ,when such services are available on an individual basis to our neighbors to the south.
It is important to me that this petition will force the government to reform global copyright and licensing laws to end this unfair practice.

Petition Link:

Also if you can share this petition on news media that’s will be even better!

Also image is provided by Eric Boland

Thanks
NICK97

Back