• If there a tv show or movies that's not available in your country due to licensing restrictions please sign this petition to remove the licensing restrictions in your country Link to the petition

Entertainment Ruby and the Well (2022)

  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Family, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Director: Leeanne H. Adams,Brian J. Adams

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning Series

Overview: When her father inherits an overgrown orchard, Ruby O'Reilly discovers a magic well. She's been designated its new "keeper," and now it's up to her and her friends Mina and Sam to turn unfulfilled wishes into reality.

Production companies

Where to watch

?
Choose services
Loading…

Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 1 episode 1 I Wish He Were Still Here still image
I Wish He Were Still Here
Season: 1
Episode: 1
Air date: 2022-02-27

Upon moving to a new town with her dad, Ruby discovers a magic well that shows her the wish of a woman in town. Ruby, with the help of her new friends Sam and Mina, works to help reunite the woman's family.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 1 episode 2 I Wish I Knew Where to Start still image
I Wish I Knew Where to Start
Season: 1
Episode: 2
Air date: 2022-02-27

Guest stars: Sharron Matthews
Ruby, Sam, and Mina fulfill the wish of the town librarian, leading them on a treasure hunt to uncover a centuries-old mystery and Emerald’s best-kept secret. Meanwhile, Daniel attempts to fix his old home with help from a new friend.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 1 episode 3 I Wish I Could Walk With Her still image
I Wish I Could Walk With Her
Season: 1
Episode: 3
Air date: 2022-02-27

Guest stars: Sharron Matthews,Paul Braunstein,Billy MacLellan,Keanu Lee Nunes
Ruby, Sam, and Mina try to fulfill the wish of a local family to save a wedding, and in the process, they learn not to judge a book by its cover. Daniel discovers more revelations about Old Tom's property.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 1 episode 6 I Wish I Could Stop Pretending still image
I Wish I Could Stop Pretending
Season: 1
Episode: 6
Air date: 2022-02-27

Ruby, Sam, and Mina learn the importance of telling the truth when they bring a long-kept secret to light. Meanwhile, Daniel and Paula try to win over a developer interested in Emerald who could potentially put the town back in business.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 1 episode 7 I Wish I Could Have Another Chance still image
I Wish I Could Have Another Chance
Season: 1
Episode: 7
Air date: 2022-02-27

The Emerald Apple Festival is back and reveals a new, unusual wish for Ruby to fulfill. Daniel and Paula revive the festival’s apple cart race and a longstanding tradition of competition between the Prices and the O’Reillys.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 1 episode 9 I Wish I Could Get Back at Her still image
I Wish I Could Get Back at Her
Season: 1
Episode: 9
Air date: 2022-02-27

Guest stars: Sharron Matthews
Development endangers Ruby's wishing well, while Daniel makes a wish of his own. Ruby and Sam learn about the consequences of seeking revenge when they discover a wish regarding two feuding actors.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 2 episode 1 I Wish Things Could've Turned Out Differently still image
I Wish Things Could've Turned Out Differently
Season: 2
Episode: 1
Air date: 2022-09-18

Guest stars: Sharron Matthews,Rob Stewart,Genevieve DeGraves
After a wishless winter, Ruby struggles to save the well while granting the wish of an enemy of the town. Are these two tricky missions somehow intertwined? Meanwhile, Daniel and Paula plan to delay a construction crew poised to demolish the well.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 2 episode 2 I Wish I Could Find Her still image
I Wish I Could Find Her
Season: 2
Episode: 2
Air date: 2022-09-18

Guest stars: Genevieve DeGraves
Ruby’s latest wisher hopes to find someone, but figuring out who turns out to be the hardest part of the wish. Meanwhile, Daniel is bombarded by calls from his father who wants Daniel and Ruby to give up the orchard and leave Emerald for good.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 2 episode 3 I Wish I Could Get Away still image
I Wish I Could Get Away
Season: 2
Episode: 3
Air date: 2022-09-18

Guest stars: Rebecca Liddiard,Sharron Matthews,Genevieve DeGraves
As Ruby and her friends tackle a new wish, they run into a strange new problem: the wish appears to be granting itself. Meanwhile, Ruby worries her dad is lonely in Emerald and embarks on a mission to find him some new friends.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 2 episode 5 I Wish I Could Spend Time With Her still image
I Wish I Could Spend Time With Her
Season: 2
Episode: 5
Air date: 2022-09-18

Guest stars: Sharron Matthews,Genevieve DeGraves
As Ruby embarks on her newest wish, she rekindles the search for a long-missing Emerald resident. Meanwhile, Daniel’s efforts to bring back the O’Reilly apple tree uncover a brand new mystery.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 2 episode 6 I Wish They Would Just Listen still image
I Wish They Would Just Listen
Season: 2
Episode: 6
Air date: 2022-10-01

Guest stars: Sharron Matthews
After the well gives Ruby clues but no wish, Ruby must figure out what that means. Only then can she help a wisher enjoy their wish to travel. Meanwhile, Daniel’s efforts to solve a mystery set off a misunderstanding among Emerald’s residents.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 2 episode 7 I Wish I Had Some Space still image
I Wish I Had Some Space
Season: 2
Episode: 7
Air date: 2022-10-01

Ruby and her friends struggle to grant the wish of a very intimidating and mysterious wisher. Meanwhile, Ruby and Daniel are both unsure how to handle an important date on the calendar: what would’ve been Summer’s birthday.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 2 episode 8 I Wish I Could Get It Back still image
I Wish I Could Get It Back
Season: 2
Episode: 8
Air date: 2022-10-01

Guest stars: Genevieve DeGraves
Ruby and her friends embark on a thrilling and unexpected adventure close to home as they try to recover something precious lost by a wisher. Meanwhile, Ava and Daniel bond over raising teenage daughters.

 
Ruby and the Well
Ruby and the Well season 2 episode 9 I Wish I Could Stop Hurting still image
I Wish I Could Stop Hurting
Season: 2
Episode: 9
Air date: 2022-10-01

Guest stars: Sharron Matthews,Genevieve DeGraves
A confusing wish challenges Ruby with brokering peace after a longstanding family feud. Meanwhile, Daniel and Sam take a journey through the orchard and discover more about Ruby’s well-keeping ancestors.

 
Cart